how to use your yulbike armada
Frequently Asked Questions
To reset your odometer to 0 you must:
- Turn on the screen
- Hold down the parameter button (button with a cogwheel shape on the joystick) to enter the parameter menu.
- Select with the + or - button to move the cursor to the text: trip
- Briefly press the parameter button. The text: trip will flash.
- Hold the - button for 1.5 seconds. Your odometer will return to 0
- Hold the parameter button to exit the parameter menu
Your battery is equipped with a color-coded display button. Press the button to display the state of charge of your battery:
Red: Your battery is between 0 and 33% of its charge
Green: Your battery is between 33 and 66% of its charge
Blue: Your battery is between 66 and 100% of its charge
Here are some recommendations to keep your battery healthy during the winter storage period. This is important to avoid prematurely wearing out the life of your battery.
At Yulbike, we consider a storage period when the bike is not used for more than 1 month. During these periods it is recommended to put the battery at a voltage between 37V and 38V and to remove it from the bike. Here is how to proceed:
When your screen is on, the percentage in the form of 5 bars is shown at the top left of your screen. Try to keep the percentage at 3/5 or 4/5 before storing your bike. If the voltage is too high, use the bike by accelerating and braking on your last ride to deplete the battery a bit. If the voltage is too low, charge your bike to the correct voltage.
Winter storage (1 month to 5 months)
- Store your bike in a basement, at home or in a semi-heated garage.
- Avoid storing the bike outside or in a shed.
- The battery should be removed from the bike and kept at home temperature.
Long storage (6 months and more)
If the battery is stored for more than 6 months, it is advisable to check the voltage and to do a short recharge of 20 minutes to stimulate the chemistry. The percentage should always be between 3/5 or 4/5 or between 37 and 38V.